First part: http://www.bukisa.com/articles/409517_47-facts-about-women-first-part
23. Women do *not* know anything about cars. “Oil-stick, oil doesn’t stick?”
24. Women have better restrooms. They get the nice chairs and red carpet.
25. The average number of items in a typical woman’s bathroom is 437. A man would not be
able to identify most of these items.
26. Women love cats. Men say they love cats, but when women aren’t looking, men kick cats.
27. Women love to talk on the phone. A woman can visit her girlfriend for two weeks, and upon
returning home, she will call the same friend and they will talk for three hours.
28. A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the
phone, read a book, or get the mail.
30. Women will drive miles out of their way to avoid the possibility of getting lost using a
31. Women do NOT want an honest answer to the question, ‘How do I look?’
32. PMS stands for: Permissible Man-Slaughter. (Or at least men think it means that. PMS also
stands for Punish My Spouse.
33. The first naked man woman see is “Ken”.
35. Women are insecure about their weight, butt and breast-size.
36. Women will make three right-hand turns to avoid making one left- hand turn.
37. “Oh, nothing,” has an entirely different meaning in woman- language than it does in manlanguage.
38. Lewis Carroll’s Caterpillar had nothing on women.
39. Women cannot use a map without turning the map to correspond to the direction at they are
40a All women are overweight by definition, don’t argue with them about it.
40b All women are overweight by definition, don’t agree with them about it.
41. If it is not Valentines day, and you see a man in a flower shop, you can probably start up a
conversation by asking, “What did you do?”