Activision announced that the Transformers: War for Cybertron Map and Characters Pack 2 is available now for download on both the 360 and PS3. The DLC includes Zeta Prime and Dead End. Players will have access to both characters in the game’s four-player co-op Escalation mode, and will be able to select their chassis to create their own character in the traditional competitive multiplayer modes.
In addition, five brand new multiplayer maps are being released.
Two new Escalation mode maps include:
• Pulse is an Autobot map and allows players to take a journey inside the Decepticon giant Trypticon, challenging fans to explore his twisted interior corridors to overload the central power core located within.
• Static is a Decepticon map that thrusts players into a bevy of multi-level rooms riddled with environmental traps that can be used for their advantage.
Three new competitive multiplayer maps include:
• Horizon is a picturesque statuary overlooking the war-torn Autobot home city of Iacon, complete with wide open courtyards and tight spaces for close quarters combat.
• Sector is an old maintenance facility used by the Decepticons during the legendary war and allows for open vehicle navigation, especially dive-bombing jets and those with long range weapons.
• Metropolis is set high above the clouds and drops players straight into the bombed out ruins of a high rise Iacon city building. Liquid energon drips from broken pipes and sparking electricity crackles from severed wires as it was once served as a fierce central battleground on Cybertron.
The Transformers: War for Cybertron Map and Characters Pack 2 will run ya 800 Microsoft Points or $9.99 on PSN. Who’s in?