Bukisa is Great. Just write 10 articles and invite 10 friends using your own referral link and your earnings will start rising in a curve and you don’t need to write that long only 250 words is required. If you want to increase your earnings you can post articles and invite friend as many as you want. Join Here!
(Note: Many people do not understand how residual income works. They see $12 a day, and they compare it to a 9-5 job, but the difference is, when I finally build my residual income up to the level of a 9-5 job in a few years, I will never have to work again in my life. I have built a residual income in bukisa and it is rising in a curve now. To join Bukisa click Here!).
World’s Amazing And Longest Bridges
(Note: Many people do not understand how residual income works. They see $12 a day, and they compare it to a 9-5 job, but the difference is, when I finally build my residual income up to the level of a 9-5 job in a few years, I will never have to work again in my life. I have built a residual income in bukisa and it is rising in a curve. To join Bukisa click Here!).
Bridges can take us to the other end of the world. But if the bridges are the longest ever made? I guess it can take us to the infinity where sky does not meet the surface. Though it is impossible, but bridges are made and being made as long as needs to be. There are many long bridges in this big world. People have made a shortlist of ten longest bridges of this world according to their length. These bridges make us think that there are really no borders!
Top 10 Word’s longest Bridges:
10. The Seven Mile Bridge is the tenth in the list. The name tells us about the length. Yes, it is almost 7 miles at length. It is in the Florida Keys and runs over a channel between the Gulf of Mexico and the Florida Strait.
9. The ninth of the list, the San Mateo-Hayward Bridge or the San Mateo Bridge crosses California’s San Francisco Bay in the United States and links the San Francisco Peninsula with the East Bay. Its western end is in Foster City, San Mateo and the eastern end is in Hayward. This bridge is owned by California and maintained by the state highway agency named Caltrans.
8. The Confederation Bridge is the eighth. It is spanning the Abegweit Passage of Northumberland Strait, and links Prince Edward Island with mainland New Brunswick, Canada. This bridge is 12.9 km long and was opened on 31st May of 1997.
7. The Rio-Niteroi Bridge, the seventh of the list, officially named “President Costa e Silva Bridge”, is a reinforced concrete structure that connects the cities of Rio de Janeiro and Niteroi in Brazil.
6. The Penang Bridge is 13.5 km’s long and is on the sixth position of the list. It is a dual-carriageway bridge that connects Gelugor on the island of Penang and Seberang Pari on the mainland of Malaysia on the Malay Peninsula. It is also linked to the North-South Expressway in Penang.
5. The fifth position of the list is taken by the Vasco da Gamma Bridge with a total length of 17.2 km’s. It is a cable-stayed bridge flanked by viaducts and roads that spans the Tagus River near Lisbon, capital of Portugal. It is the longest bridge in Europe.
4. The Chesapeake Bay Bridge or the Bay Bridge, officially named “The William Prestone Lane, Jr. Memorial Bridge” is 4.3 miles long, holding the fourth position of the list. It is a major dual-span bridge in the U.S. state of Maryland; spanning the Chesapeake Bay, it connects the state’s Eastern and Western Shore regions.
3. The King Fahd Causeway is multiple dike-bridge combination connecting Khobar, Saudi Arabia, and the island nation of Bahrain. It is third in the list of longest bridges.
2. The Donghai Bridge is the longest cross-sea bridge in the world. But it’s the 2nd longest bridge ever made with a length of 32.5 km’s. It connects Shanghai and the offshore Yangshan deep-water port in China.
1. The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway or the Causeway consists of two parallel bridges that are the longest bridges in the world by the total length of 23.87 miles. These parallel bridges cross Lake Pontchartrain in southern Louisiana. The southern end of the Causeway is in Metairie, Louisiana and the northern end is at Mandeville, Louisiana.
More About Bukisa:
To know Some Effective Bukisa Strategy please click Here!
Facebook Related articles:
Bukisa’s Amazing Articles: