But at the same time, lots of people are unhappy with their weight and the way they look. Overweight and fat appearance can certainly reduce your charm. So if you want to get rid of that just follow some rules and lose your weight in a healthy way. Remember it’s not that tricky. Losing weight is not very hard either. But you have to follow the instructions properly. So get motivated and start from today.
Here we go…
• Drink Water… yes, this is what you have to do. Drink a lot of water. I know, you know this too, but you don’t do it, so do it from now on! Okay, you don’t have to fill up yourself like a tub, but be sure that you drink 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday. Your body should always be well-hydrated. Water also helps your body metabolize stored fat by helping the kidneys flush out waste. When you don’t drink enough water, the liver, which helps the kidneys to eliminate waste, becomes less effective at metabolizing fat.
• Eat Regularly… sounds good! Doesn’t it? This means eat five times a day and most importantly have breakfast. This is one of the best ways to lose weight. If you need to lose weight fast, be sure to eat a source of protein at every meal (eggs, meats, nuts, etc) since protein is the one thing that will keep you full until the next meal.
• Eat Lots of Fibre… just like water, high-fibre foods make you feel fuller for longer. High fibre foods are typically low in calories and filling, so you are reducing your calorie intake overall. Good fibre foods include: strawberries, apples, figs, chickpeas, potatoes, (with skins) broccoli, brown rice, beans, bran and nuts.
• Carbohydrates Can Help… surprised? You may have read somewhere that carbohydrates are bad for you but they are actually not! A diet containing good carbohydrates such as fruits, vegetables and wholegrain are moderate in fat and calories, will result in weight loss. When you’re eating carbohydrates, eat them as fresh and natural as you can with no refining or processing.
• Avoid Sugar… sugar is your weight-loss enemy. Avoid eating chocolates, candies, cookies etc. Sugar and its products increase your fat. Eliminate sugar from your diet, as sugar also makes you tired.
• Don’t Eat Flour Products… don’t eat products that contain white flour. The most important thing to do first is to realize how many products you eat contain white flour. White flour is now your weight-loss enemy and you must replace all white flour products with vegetables (preferably green leafy vegetables). Broccoli has protein and many health benefits so you can start with that, but don’t forget the hundreds of other green leafy vegetables that are out on the market as well.
• Please Exercise… if you are not interested doing exercise then forget the idea of losing weight fast. Find a idea of exercise you would like to do. Move your body anytime, every movement helps! Ideally you should “move your body” for 30-60 minutes, 3-5 times a week for best weight loss results.
Don’t give up. Don’t be too harsh on yourself. Allow yourself some type of indulgence once a week or so. This doesn’t mean being undisciplined and eating the whole bag of chips or cookies. No way. What it means is that you can have a healthier snack to keep your weight loss on track. On this one day during the week, it’s very important to indulge on something you like (it’s your reward for the week!), but make sure you don’t overdo it.
Remember, weight management is about long-term success. People who lose weight quickly by crash dieting or other extreme measures usually gain back all (and often more) of the pounds, they lost because they haven’t permanently changed their habits. Try to go steady. It’s a good idea to maintain a healthy weight because it’s just that: healthy.