Things You’ll Need:
* Fresh Broccoli tops (as much as you want)
* Campbell Broccoli Cheese Soup
* Velveeta Cheese (Small package)
* Butter 1/4 Stick
* Onion powder 1 teaspoon
* 1 teaspoon Salt
* 1 teaspoon black ground pepper
* Medium cook pot
* Large spoon
Cut up broccoli to bite size, clean an put in a pot of boiling water, turn the heat down to medium and let cook until the broccoli is a little soft. When you achieve this strain the broccoli and get rid of the water.
Add 6 cups of milk, heat on medium until you see little bubbles indication that it’s coming to a boil. Stir in the Campbell soup only use about 3/4 of the can slowly and continually stir keep on medium heat.
When that is mixed add all of the Velveeta cheese the same way and melt them together, keep stirring.
Add the broccoli when the cheese is melted. Add onion powder, butter, salt and pepper(a teaspoon at a time to taste). Cook on low for about another 15 minutes for everything to blend before serving.
Tips & Warnings
* You can use your own judgment on how much more or less you want in this soup according to your tastes, I believe with recipes, you should be able to do this to really enjoy it your way. Add rolls, french bread or whatever, this can be a full meal.
* Check allergies, and be sure your not lactose intolerant.