Things You’ll Need:
* Spagetti (whatever you need)
* 1 Large can of Hunts ready type tomato sauce just heat and serve kind.
* 2 Medium italian green
* 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
* 1/4 cup parmesan grated
* 1 teaspoon of onion powder
* 1 tablespoon ground pepper
* 1 teaspoon of salt
* Medium sauce pot
* Medium pot
* Fry pan
* Large spoon
Take your fry pan an add the olive oil and put the on a low. Wash off the zucchini and cut off the very ends and then cut it down the middle and slice it 1/4 of an inch each all the way until it’s completely cut up.
Put the zucchini into the frying pan with the olive oil and lightly brown and stir it.
Take a second to open the can of spaghetti sauce and can of crushed tomato’ s put it into the sauce pot on medium heat, mix and let simmer.
When the zucchini is done add all in the pan to spaghetti sauce and mix them together.
Add the salt, pepper, onion powder and parmesan cheese and mix them together.
Let this cook for approximately 2 hours low to medium for the zucchini to blend in with the spaghetti sauce.
Make your spaghetti and add the sauce and mix them together.
Tips & Warnings
* Add salt and pepper to taste, keep checking on the sauce stirring and smashing some of the zucchini’ s at the same time to mix the flavor into the sauce. Add a side salad, french or garlic bread for a full dinner.
* Check for allergies