Things You’ll Need:
* Potato’ s, 10-medium to large
* Best Food mayonnaise (1/2 cup)
* Lemon juice, 2 tablespoons
* Carrots, 1 small
* Lemon pepper seasoning, 2 tablespoons
* Lowry seasoning salt, 1 tablespoon
* Onion powder, 2 teaspoons
* Mustard, 1 tablespoon
* Salt 1 teaspoon
* Large cook pot
* Large spoon
* Pasta strainer
* Large bowl/lid
Take the potato’ s and peel the potato’ s and rinse them, then cut the potato’ s in half and put them in a large pot, add 1 tablespoon of salt and cook on medium high for approximately 30 minutes, keep checking them with a fork by poking into a potato to see if they’re soft, not mushy or hard.
When done put them into a strainer and rinse them in cold water for a minute then let them cool off and put them into a large bowl and into the refrigerator to cool. When they’re ready, remove them from the frig and go to the next step.
Shred your carrots, if you want more or less is the choice is yours. Put the potato’ s and carrots in a bowl.
Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and mustard and lightly mix them together with the potato’ s (you don’t want them mashed!)
Add lemon pepper, Lowry seasoning salt, and onion powder and mix them again. Taste it to see if you would like a little more salt or lemon juice according to your own taste. Now there ready to eat or you may refrigerate them covered until you would like to eat them.
Tips & Warnings
* If you’d like the potato salad more moist just add more mayonnaise, pretty much, no one likes a dry potato salad.Add salt to your taste as well as the lemon.
* Be aware of your allergies.