Things You’ll Need:
* Pre cut Thin steaks packaged and found in the freezer section at the grocery store
* Hamburger Buns
* Red onion (sliced)
* Swiss or American cheese
* Green bell pepper
* Lowry season salt
* Worcestershire sauce 1 teaspoon per steak slice
* Butter 1 tablespoon per slice of steak for frying
* Fry pan
* Spatula with openings to help drip excess juice
Gather all that I have listed together. Peel off the part of the onion that is not edible and slice the onion, slice the green bell pepper. Get your frying pan and set it on the heat to medium low add 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 teaspoon of the worcestershire sauce and onion slices and green bell peppers (as much as you like). Wait until the butter is melted and the onion cooks for about 2 minutes.
Move the onions and green pepper to the side in the pan and add a steak-um slice in the pan sprinkle a light amount of Lowry season salt and ground pepper according to your taste over top of the steak slice and let it cook for a minute and flip it over with a spatula, keep doing this until the meat is light, turn it to low.
Take your cheese slice and put on top of the thin steak slice and let it melt. (Have your bun open and ready to put the steak onto it.) Take the steak slice out of the pan and drain a little bit of the juice. (You don’t want the bun totally saturated.) Scoop up some onions and green bell pepper and put them on top of the cheese. Add mayonnaise and it’s done!
Tips & Warnings
* If you want to cook more than one steak slice at a time just double up on the butter and worcestershire sauce. Cook up some fry’s men will not gripe about this meal plus it’s quick and easy.
* Be aware of allergies. If the heat is to high-lower it quickly, the butter can be very hot and splatter.