Things You’ll Need:
* A Box of Garlic and Olive Oil Pasta
* 1 stick of Butter
* Lemon juice or a Real Lemon
* Broccoli (cut)
* Mushrooms (slices)
* Green Bell Peppers (diced/sliced)
* Shrimp and/or Scallops at least 1/2 pound
* Olive Oil 1 table spoon
* 1 teaspoon Season Salt
* Black or Cayenne Pepper
* Frying pan or Wok
* 1 sauce pot (medium)
* Medium to Large Bowl
* Large spoon
* FOR A LARGER PORTION JUST DOUBLE THE RECIPE AND BE SURE TO TASTE TEST.
FIRST: Soak your cleaned shrimp and or scallops in a bowl with lemon juice 2 table spoons and water enough to cover the seafood and soak for ten min.
At the same time start to boil water for the pasta and add 1/4 stick of butter. Prepare your vegetables, if not already cut, sliced or dice. Then take your frying pan or wok put 3/4 of a stick of butter, you can add more if you like, heat up on low to medium heat, turn down a little if it’s to high to you. Add 1 table spoon of olive oil and mix.
Take your vegetables and put them in the wok/fry pan, sprinkle 1 table spoon of Seasoning Salt, pepper, and cover, Steam a few minutes. Keep checking to make sure your juices don’t disappear (doubtful) and mix with your spoon. If the juice goes down a little just add more butter.
Add pasta and cook according to the directions on the Rice a Roni box- add Seasonings/pasta. Your seafood should be ready now.
Drain the water from the seafood and add it to the vegetables and cook on medium for 10 minutes, then put on low stir occasionally. Until the pasta is ready. Remember to check the sauce!
LAST: When the pasta is done add it to the wok/fry pan of seafood and vegetables stir and serve.
Tips & Warnings
* There are some guidelines to follow, however, you can add more seafood, add as much vegetables as you want, and add more butter or olive oil according to what you like. Serve with garlic bread or french bread as well.
* Make sure you have no allergies per your doctor. Use safety while cooking and don’t walk away for long intervals, keep an eye on it.