Create most PC users, the excessive heat on processor certainly become a very dreaded scourge. Decline in performance could be due to the lightest. The most severe is the damage to the processor due to burning.
For normal usage, such incidents are rare, especially if the application is run is not too demanding heavy work from the processor. However, for whatever reason is not clear, it is not possible your processor suddenly have an excessive heat than usual.
Actually a lot of tips that can be done in order to heat your processor will never come to a dangerous limit. In addition to components that should really be chosen carefully, a few steps you should also note that the processor temperature can be maintained.
1. Wear good quality Thermal Paste. This is one of the most important components for cooling the processor that is sometimes forgotten or ignored most of the user’s PC. In fact, to transfer heat from the processor to the coolant, thermal paste is very vital function. Understandably, thermal paste is very important to fill the hollow cavity between the processors and heatsinks are sometimes microscopic size. In fact, the existence of this cavity can make the heat transfer becomes less than perfect. Therefore, the thermal paste that fills the cavity of the cavity is like this. However, not all the thermal paste on the market have a good quality. Understandably ingredients and mixing of each brand is different. If you want your processor safe from the danger of overheating, choose a good quality thermal paste, although slightly more expensive price.
More importantly, if you frequently remove the processor, always use new thermal paste and clean the rest of the remaining first of the old thermal paste, because sometimes the old stuff was actually the cause of heat.
2. Use a good cooling. Processor cooling affairs there is no low end to talk about. Make use of the standard, the heatsink fan is pretty standard. But not for those who love to work on the processor to its performance exceeds the standard capabilities. Create a user of this kind, which used to be cooling properly proven correct. In addition yqng material must be considered, the designs are also equally important to note. Some users are still confident of using the standard heatsink fan with fan speed aluminum standard. However, many also use water, and even refrigeration compressors, just to keep the processors that work is not to remove high heat. This is usually done by overclockers who push far beyond the speed of standard processors.
3. Make sure the processor cooling in steady state. Position or the position of the processor cooling is sometimes not considered correct at time of installation by the user. In fact, this could be fatal for the processor. As a result, although using a compressor that is so cool, keep the processor temperature hot, not as usual. Create an Intel Pentium 4 processor, error installing heatsinks or less breathing status was not possible because the valve would be very difficult to lock the heatsink is locked when the position is not fitted properly. However, the heatsink fan for AMD processors, the possibility of less breathing position of the heatsink fan is still possible.
4. Consider the system airflow within the chassis. Although cooling your processor is really satisfactory in terms of materials in terms of materials and design, does not mean that you truly safe from excessive heat on the processor. Another factor that must be considered is the air flow system inside the casing. Good air circulation inside the casing will cause the temperature inside the room will also lower casing. This is very important because the temperature inside the casing could also affect the temperature of the air flowing in cooling the processor heatsink fan. To create good air circulation, besides the addition of a fan in the front panel and on the back of the casing and casing a careful selection of materials, arrangement of existing wires in the cable casing is also very important. If possible, set the power cord from the power supply so as not to disturb the air flow is needed and the casing. So also with the data cable. Some series motherboards already include a data cable for hard drive with enough sleek shape. This kind of data cable is designed so that airflow is not disrupted.
5. Cable tidy. The air inside the casing it flows from front to back. Heat is removed by the heatsink is swept by air flow, then taken out. This air will not flow properly in the casing if there is a block, such as cable wire that resembles a tree branch twig. This can reduce air flow velocity. To that end, the existing cable wire tie that resembles a tree with a little twig. Then set the cable wires to be at the edge so as not to cross in the middle of the middle. Do not position the cable above the cable in front of the heatsink fan or an additional fan. You can also use the empty bays to lay cables that are still scattered.
6. Maintain cleanliness of the room casing. If you’re opening the case, clean the dust to dust and dirt on the walls and components are attached. Dust and dirt may inhibit must be removed because the air flow circulation holes on the hole. Manure can also go to the fan, so the fan speed to be hampered. For that, clean the inside of the casing and components regularly.
Well, if the above steps have you do, your processor would be safe, although you run the PC for hours and hours or even many days.