There are countless products on the market promising younger looking skin. There are some excellent very expensive products out there, but if you don’t want to spend a lot of money, you may just want to give something a try that is right in your cupboard.
- The first step in younger looking skin is a good diet. Make sure you include a few servings of fresh fruit every day. If you would like to lose wait, you can substitute some fruit for a heavy lunch.
- Drink plenty of water. Although 8 glasses per day is a myth and not necessary, drinking water does help to keep your skin beautiful.
- Take 2 tablespoonfuls of edible coconut oil each day. Coconut has amazing qualities, you will not only do your skin a favor, but it is also very good for your health. It can help lower cholesterol also.
- Apply pure coconut oil on your face before bedtime and on the morning before you put on your make-up. Use coconut oil in place of your moisturizer. Coconut oil is also used for sunscreen, so you don’t have to apply extra sunscreen for mild to moderate sun exposure.
- Sleep is very important. Try to get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep each night.