Colds and flu are common health problems that plague us. Therefore, finding an effective solution to this problem will help you in both ways: it reduces the possibility of further health complications and can also save you tons of money spent on drugs.
Early Detection and Treatment
The biggest concern with colds is that it often leads to more pain or more serious health conditions. Therefore, preventing flu and colds during the first sign of symptoms have stopped further progression of the disease. Herbs produce great results when it comes to treating common diseases.
Colds and flu are common signs of changes within your body’s immune system can lead to further infections. When the signs begin to appear up, you will have to address it immediately before the disease becomes established and more difficult to find a cure.
There are common symptoms that your body manifests and should be given attention. They include:
1. pain in your throat
2. congestion or irritation in your sinuses or respiratory tract
5. unusual fatigue
6. aching muscles
For your specific situation colds and flu, there are common weeds and plants which provide permanent relief.
The Echinacea is a kind of herb that helps boost your immune system, enabling your body to effectively fight infection. If you suffer from common cold and flu, Echinacea should undergo therapy as soon as you experience the symptoms stimulate your body’s health condition.
Consult with your doctor to diagnose your condition to command the herbs or natural treatments to cure your illness. If your symptoms persist, you need to add the necessary herbs in your therapy to combat the virus that causes the infection.
To maintain the effectiveness of Echinacea therapy, you should refrain from continuing to use for a long time. Instead, skip therapy for about four days after each period of ten days.
Usnea is another common herb that should be ready for use when you encounter the symptoms of common colds and flu. However, you should consult your doctor first before you begin to use Usnea. It is a herbal treatment that effectively fights any type of infection (viral or bacterial) in the respiratory system and throat.
It contains anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It effectively fights common clinical conditions such as sinus infections, pneumonia, chronic bacterial infections, bronchitis, urinary infection, tuberculosis, fungal infections and common colds and flu.
Garlic is another herb that is not only widely used for cooking purposes but also for its healing properties. It consists of components antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. Garlic has some therapeutic effect. That is why it is a common home remedy. It treats common respiratory tract infections and benefits of your circulatory system.
The following procedures should be taken note of in order to maximize the therapeutic effects of garlic;
1. For therapeutic use, crush a clove of garlic 3 times a day.
2. For stimulant drug use, a clove of garlic per day is enough.
3. Kwai garlic tablets with the market, which is suitable for children to take.
Beneficial Herbal Properties
Listed below are common properties of herbs that help fight and treat diseases;
– Anti-microbial – This property allows the grass to combat unwanted organisms such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, and parasites.
– Anti-spasmodic – property provides relief spasms and muscle cramps.
– Stiff – This property helps to diminish discharges and secretions. Examples of astringents include common passion flower, Valerian, and lobelia.
– Palliative – This property helps eliminate irritation when inflamed tissues in your digestive and respiratory systems.
– Sweaty – It paging sweat and get rid of toxins in your body. When suffering from common colds and flu, herbal this property eliminates effectively stop infection and fever from occurring.
– Expectorant – Herbal This property allows your body to get rid of mucus that clogs up your respiratory tract.
– Tonic – This kind of herbs to help maintain a healthy physical. Some tonics are defined for your organ systems. However, the tonic herbs should be consumed in large quantities over a long period of time. If you need herbal tonic, you can choose from the following: ginseng, Echinacea, dandelion, nettles, oats, raspberry, or clover.
Therefore, the next common colds and flu hit, you know that herbal and tonic preparations to cure it.