Breaking up is not easy – especially if you have to stop seeing someone who you really like and care about and the kind of person you think you are not going to meet any time soon because there aren’t just many individuals out there, who will be that special to you. Losing a love one inevitably breaks one’s heart and learning how to heal that broken heart is very important to our emotional health and to our ability to return to enjoying dating life promptly.
It may not be best everytime.I have seen people who sometimes felt rejected in relationship.They get to hurt to such an extent that they lose interest in worldly affairs.They fail to interpret things happening around them.This is an aftermath of getting rejected in love.Believe me very few people are capable of accepting defeat in lovelife.I’ve seen my close friends who could serve as the best example for this topic.It is a state of depression where you fail to understand things happening around you.You lose interest in your closed ones.You reminisce your past thinking of good times you had with your partner.I learnt all these topics from my idiot box.Trust me it can be very entertaining at times watching a Bollywood movies.Jokes apart,let me tell you that these things often have the tendency to affect your health.It is not going to help you again.That was past and we have future.Who knows in future you may not get rejected.I have always been highlighting these few factors like hurt,trust,fidelity
Love life may not be a bliss for everyone.And not every is lucky enough to get a good partner.Just think over this statement.Think of those times when you had a merry time with your partner.You could rate it as the best moment of your life
Indeed, we often have no choice but never see each other again, and therefore it’s worth knowing how to get over those break ups and continue moving forward with our lives with the right mindset.
Here are the steps you can and you should take in order to get over any break-up hurt quicker and in more mature and healthy manner:
1. Avoid raising your hope that you and your ex-partner will get back together. This is the crucial time when you must demonstrate strength and reluctance in letting those thoughts get into your head. Being strong now will most certainly pay off in the future.
2. Stop remembering the wonderful times that you and your ex had while you were together. Such wonderful memories are great to have, and you should be thankful that you had those great experiences and feelings. However, at that most painful time, right after breaking up, these thoughts do nothing good to you and only aggravate your pain and prolong your recovery by making you feel that you sustained a major loss.
3. Stop thinking that your ex was one of a kind person. No matter how special he or she was, you own future dating life will show that your next love will be also very special in his or her own, unique way – this is just the reality of how love works.Besides, stop thinking like a loser and instead adopt a winning attitude.
4. Realize and truly recognise that whatever happens, happens for a reason and for your own good. This includes break-ups. Think about it – every time you have to throw away a great pair of old, worn-out shoes that felt more comfortable than any other shoes you have ever had, your next pair of shoes is often even more comfortable. Most people who lose a job eventually find a better one. This is a fact reaching analogy, but the same applies to relationships and love life. If you were taken out of your recent relationship by some great force, perhaps that force is trying to take you out of that relationship and put you back into the market, so that you start looking for and eventually find a partner who is even better for you and more compatible with you on all levels.
5. Look at your recent break-up as a great opportunity to learn how to deal with relationship experiences and become a stronger and a more mature individual. Like any other challenging experience that pushes your emotional levels (such as employment termination, loss of a loved one to a terminal illness, and many more.) breaking up and losing love today will “condition” you and will make your recovery from similar experiences in the future easier.
6. Do not look at a relationship as an investment and your lost relationship as a waste of time. Be grateful! Be grateful for having been accepted for the joy of love and affection of your former partner as long as your relationship lasted and don’t forget that some things are probably just not meant to last. There is no insurance against breaking up whether you have been together for one month or for 20 years. Just look around you. I surely don’t need to tell you how high the divorce rate is. Some people perceive it as a very negative by-product of the modern, western culture, but I would like to suggest to you that it is quite normal and even natural. Most people simply do not belong with each other in a romantic relationship. Most relationships end, most people who are dating, are bound to break up. There is nothing wrong with it – it’s an inevitable selection process and we all participate in it. Accepting it as a natural part of dating life is very important and can be quite effective in helping you overcome a painful break-up.
7. If you accept that you made certain mistakes in your recent relationship, whether they were the ones that caused the break-up or not, make sure you learn from those mistakes and move on as a person who possesses a better understanding of himself and his interactions with romantic partners, and make sure that you don’t make the same mistakes in the future.
8. Lastly, continue living! Pursue your professional and social goals and don’t leave much space for boredom in your life. This is not the right time to “relax.” You will have plenty of time to relax once you are over your ex and perhaps once you met someone new.
Breaking up or relationship coming to an end prematurely is hard, but it can be a positive experience if you allow it to be. It can make you grow and become a stronger and a more attractive person. Make sure you take advantage of those valuable life lessons!
Further, it is important that you remember that the pain of breaking up is an emotion, and as such, it will not go away overnight. It will take time for your feelings to go away. But with conscious effort of keeping in mind the above points, you can make the process of overcoming and recovering from the break-up and love life problem much faster and easier.
Life is all about learning and growing. It is time and a moment for you to move on and becoming a better person, this ensure a better future relationship and happy love life