- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- Tray or cardboard, 15 x 12 inches, covered
- 2 1/2 cups Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Blue food color
- 1 roll Betty Crocker® Fruit by the Foot® Berry Tie-Dye® chewy fruit snack
- Assorted decorations (licorice pieces, candy decors, yellow shot, candy-coated almonds)
Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease 13×9-inch pan and lightly flour.
Make cake as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. Pour into pan. Bake as directed on box. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Use toothpicks to mark sections of cake to be cut (see diagram). Use serrated knife to cut cake into sections.
On tray, place largest piece. Place 1 1/2-inch strip of cake along top edge of jeans; cut off extra. Place triangles along outer edges of legs. Cover and freeze until firm.
Tint frosting with blue food color. Remove cake from freezer; frost sides and top of cake.
To decorate cake, cut fruit snack into 8-inch length and 6-inch length. Place fruit snack on top edge of cake, overlapping in center, for belt. Decorate as desired with candies.