Words seem to play a huge part in our lives. We see a quote that we like and we instantly snip it out of the magazine and save it so that we can read it again. Some are inspirational, some of them make us laugh, some remind of us of ourselves. Whatever the reason, we are drawn to words that have been linked together. We can learn so much from them. In fact, a quote can change our lives or our way of thinking for at least a short amount of time. I have chosen some interesting quotes that I want to share.
1. Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learn.” unknown (I think that money falls into this category. As children, we don’t give it a thought.
2. There is some magic in wealth, which can thus make persons pay their court to it, when it does not even benefit themselves. How strange it is, that a fool or knave, with riches, should be treated with more respect by the world, than a good man, or a wise man in poverty!
3. Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
Donald Trump (I think that I really want to read this book. I want to get excited about money! )
4. “Fear can keep us up all night long, but faith makes one fine pillow.” Unknown (I hate to think of how many nights that fear has prevented me from sleeping… but not any more!!
5. I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
Jackie Mason (that kind of sucks doesn’t it!)
I hope you will stop by to take a peek at my series of quotes, the good, the bad and the ugly lol!
Tags: quotes about money, quotes about lost love, losing sleep, sadness, scared, fear, loss of money, having enough money