1. Take a ride on the London Eye, and get phenomenal views far over London.
2. Walk across the Millenium Bridge from St Paul’s to the Tate Modern
3. Take a river cruise on the Thames.
4. Go and see the Royal Observatory and the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich and check out the Prime Meridian
5. Visit Big Ben.
6. Go and check out the diamond merchants of Hatton Garden.
7. Visit the fantasitc British Museum.
8. Watch a west end show in one of the many theatres in London.
9. Walk down The Mall to Buckingham Palace.
10. Visit the Buckingham Palace and tour the gardens.
11. See the changing of the guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace.
12. Visit at a St. Paul’s Cathedral and climb up the geometric staircase to the top.
13. Take the London Underground
14. Take the Circle Line all the way around the circle.
15. Check out the fountains in Trafalgar Square, and the latest exhibit on column number 4
16. Go to the Tower of London, and see the Crown Jewels.
17. Go and see 10 Downing Street, where the British Prime minister lives.
18. Visit the Sherlock Holmes museum
19. Go to Piccadilly Circus at night
20. Visit Canary Wharf on the Docklands Light Railway, and visit the business district
21. Go to the Victoria and Albert Museum, and see the beautiful paintings and ceramic and glass designs
22.Take the family and have a picnic in Hyde Park.
23. Ride a London Bus
24. Check out the interesting Camden Market
25. Go and see Belgravia’s beautiful streets of townhouses and famous embassies.
26. Treat yourself and go to Harrod’s in Knightsbridge.
27.Check out the wax sculptures at the Madame Tussaud’s museum.
28.Step through the academic city by stopping in Bloomsbury.
29. Spend time in the amazing Covent Garden and absorb the life and entertainment on offer.
30. Go to Spitalfields market and check out the fruit and vegetable stalls
31. Visit the famous Abbey Road studios and walk the famous zebra crossing where the Beatles walked.
32. Go and check out the famous taylors of Saville Row.
33. Check out the beautiful architecture at Westminster Abbey and the monuments at Poets’ corner
34. Go and see a show at the Shakespeare’s restored Globe Theatre.
35. Go and treat your children or grandchildren at Hamleys Toy store in Regent Street.
36. Go to Hampstead Heath for an amazing view over London.
37. Catch a film the many cinemas in Leicester Square, where world premiere’s are often held.
38. Stroll down Carnaby Street, the centre of life in the swinging sixties
39. Go and listen to what’s been said at Speaker’s Corner in Hyde Park,
40. Go and have tea at the Ritz
41. Take a stroll over Tower Bridge and check out City Hall, where the Mayor of London works.
42. Visit the historic Hampton Court Palace.
43. Visit the fantastic National Gallery and see some of the most famous masterpieces in the world
44. Visit the amazing Science Museum and Natural History Museum
45. Check out the Diana memorial in Hyde Park
46. Go to London Zoo and see the animals
47. Take a famous London black cab.
48. Explore the Temple Church, made famous in the ‘Di Vinci Code’ by Dan Brown
49. Visit Platform 9 3/4 in the Kings Cross station, from the Harry Potter books
50. See the modern exhibitions at the phenomenal Tate Modern