Do you want to do something special for someone who needs a romantic picnic for two? Give them a lovely basket designed just for them. You could even arrange your items in a Picnic Basket if you wanted. This gift basket will make them feel special. You know your loved one and can add personal touches to your gifts too and make your gift basket more meaningful.
This list will get your mind rolling for more ideas to make their gift basket unique. Some items may not fit into a basket but I’m including them anyway! The ideas and possibilities are endless!
- Sparkling cider or wine
- Bottled water
- Goblets or flutes
- Assorted crackers
- Assorted Cheeses
- Aerosol cheese
- Mini muffins
- Sandwiches with crusts removed and triangle cut
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh veggies and dip
- Fresh strawberries w/ tops and sugar/chocolate for dipping
- Pepperidge Farm Cookies
- Gift Card to grocery store or Deli
- Wet wipes/Napkins
- Fresh flowers or flower petals
- Book of Shakespeare’s Sonnets/Love poems
- Romantic Music CD (Kenny G?)
- Pretty blanket or tablecloth (to sit on?) at least 40 x 40
- Card games
- Frisbee or ball
- Tickets to an opera or play for later
- Coupon for free child care
Once you’ve arranged your items in a pretty way, wrap your basket in colorful cellophane and a ribbon. Don’t forget to include a card!
You can always send a care package of these items too. Just pack everything tightly in a sturdy pretty box and include pretty tissue paper. Wrap breakables in bubble wrap—tie with a pretty bow. Remove any excess packing boxes your items may have so it cuts down on shipping weight. Don’t forget to include a personal note or card in your gift. Write address legibly and write “fragile” on the box too.
Be sure to check out my many other gift basket articles in Bukisa too!