Do you want to do something special for a teen to keep him/her from summer boredom? Give them a lovely basket designed just for baby’s safety. A safe baby is a happy baby! You could even arrange your items a baby bath tub if you wanted. This gift basket will make them feel special. You know your loved one and can add personal touches to your gifts too and make your gift basket more meaningful.
This list will get your mind rolling for more ideas to make their gift basket unique. Some items won’t fit into a basket but I’m including them anyway! The ideas and possibilities are endless!
- CD’s or iTunes gift cards for their ipod
- T-shirt and fabric paints
- Video games
- Hand-held games
- Computer software or add-ons
- CD Rack or Holder
- Slogan Buttons or Novelty Pins
- Art Supplies
- Scrap Book/Photo Album
- Beach Tote Bag
- Cloth Lunch Bag
- Fun Key Rings
- Tickets to a Concert
- Tickets to a Sporting Event
- Computer Accessories
- Barrettes, hair scrunchies, ribbons
- Bangle bracelets and toe rings
- Sewing kit
- Jar of Potpourri or candle
- Certificate for manicure/haircut
- Sports Equipment
- Repair Book for bikes or cars
- Model kits
- Music Books for instrument
- Coupons to borrow your computer, video camera, digital camera,
- Magazine subscription
- Popular inexpensive (swatch) watches
- Folding umbrella
- Wallet, clutches, Key cases
- Games & Puzzles
- Tickets to the Zoo
- Roller blades
Once you’ve arranged your items in a pretty way, wrap your basket in cellophane and a ribbon. Don’t forget to include a card!
You can always send a care package of these items too. Just pack everything tightly in a sturdy pretty box and include pretty tissue paper. Wrap breakables in bubble wrap—tie with a pretty bow. Remove any excess packing boxes your items may have so it cuts down on shipping weight. Don’t forget to include a personal note or card in your gift. Write address legibly and write “fragile” on the box too.
Be sure to check out my many other gift basket ideas in Bukisa too!