Over the last years more and more people are turning to online dating sites, you may feel that you are to old for clubbing, or to busy with your career to go looking for friendship or romance. I will explain in this article how to join and use Online Dating Sites.
1. First of all search ‘Google’ or ‘Yahoo’ and type in ‘online dating sites’, then click on as many dating sites as you wish, to see which one suits you best.
2. Next thing to do is to ‘Register’ on the dating site you have picked, by choosing a ‘Username’, ‘Password’, Email’Address’. (make sure you use a bonafide email address, otherwise your profile will be rejected), ‘Country’ and your ‘Gender’, now you are ready to ‘Join’.
3. The next screen, all you need to do is choose the ‘Region’, the type of partner you are looking for and just copy the ‘Confirmation Code’. Agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and tick the box, and click ‘Join’.
4. When you arrive at the next page, you will be asked questions, just answer them as honest as possible, once this has been completed, click on ‘Update Profile’, complete steps 1 – 5.
5. Once you have completed all the steps, your information will be saved on your ‘Profile’, remember to put your photo on the dating site, remember your potential dater or chatter, will want to see who they meet in the future or who they are chatting to, also be as honest as possible when adding your profile, no one wants a ‘Dishonest Person’.
6. Once this has been completed, you will be able to check out other peoples profiles. If you find someone you like, now is the time to contact them. You can contact them via email or through the website.
7. There is also numerous other tasks you can do on the ‘Dating Site’, once you have added your profile, a few examples are, ‘Edit your Details’, ‘Add Video/Audio’, ‘Check your Messages’, see ‘Who is on line’, and numerous other tasks.
8. If their is someone who keeps contacting you and you are not interested in them, you can also ‘Block’ them, so you will not get any more contact from that particular person.
9. If you feel comfortable, you can keep in contact with the person you have chosen. Some online dating sites provide their own chat room for their registered members.
10. On some ‘Dating Sites’, if you would like to become a ‘Full Member’, then you will have to pay a fee. I would certainly recommend you joining as a ‘Full Member’, as payments can be minimal to a little higher, because ‘Free Daing Sites’ are not monitored the same, all ‘Profiles’ etc., are checked manually to make sure they are bonafide, also if you are not satisfied with the dating site you can request a refund. Remember ‘Free Dating Sites’ attract ‘spammers’.
11. Meet up with the person. If you feel you are comfortable with that particular person, ask for a date in the real world.
12. If the ‘Dating Site’, of your choice has ‘Safe Dating Advice’, have a good read of this, and you will get alot of valuable information, how to keep yourself safe ‘Before and During Dating.
The last point I would like to make on this article, online dating sites is a great place for you to meet and know someone. Act now and find someone either as a good friend which can lead to a relationship, or get straight to the point and ask that person for a date.