Pita Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 whole-wheat pita
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 8 turkey pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/3 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese
Top pita with sauce, pepperoni, spinach, and cheese. Microwave for 1-2 minutes. For crispier version, broil for 3-5 minutes in the oven.
- Workout first thing in the morning before you eat. This is called “running on empty” you will burn calories from the day before rather than burning the caloires you just ate in your breakfast. Run first then eat second = fast fat burning.
- No Soda. (this includes diet)
- Dietsoda = Formaldehyde
- Fomaldehyde = disinfectant
- Exercise more = you will soon be addicted (it takes time to get to this stage)
- Decaffeinated Green Tea = Wonder Drug
- Organic fruits and veggies is a must!!
- Soy products, beans, and nuts (almonds give alot of protein) <– you can add these in your cereal too!
- Do not use oil whenever you can. Fry food with adding just enought water (usually a tbsp at a time) to not burn or stick
- Eat Fruit Alone!! This will help you digest it without it sitting in your stomach and ROTTING!!
- Carbs- Complex = Good / Simple = Sucks!
- Simple Sucks Carbs include white flour, white rice, white pasta, and white sugar
- Complex Good Carbs inculde brown rice, whole wheat, potatoes, yams, vegetable rice, sweet potatoes, barley, corn, and beans