Cilantro Lime Shrimp Fajitas
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 cup sliced multi-colored bell peppers
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 ounces pre-cooked frozen shrimp, thawed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 whole grain tortillas
Saute onions and peppers in oil, garlic and cumin for 6-8 minutes, until tender. Toss thawed shrimp, cilantro and lime juice with hot vegetables. Fill tortillas with mixture.
- Workout first thing in the morning before you eat. This is called “running on empty” you will burn calories from the day before rather than burning the caloires you just ate in your breakfast. Run first then eat second = fast fat burning.
- No Soda. (this includes diet)
- Diet soda = Formaldehyde
- Fomaldehyde = disinfectant
- Exercise more = you will soon be addicted (it takes time to get to this stage)
- Decaffeinated Green Tea = Wonder Drug
- Organic fruits and veggies is a must!!
- Soy products, beans, and nuts (almonds give alot of protein) <– you can add these in your cereal too!
- Do not use oil whenever you can. Fry food with adding just enought water (usually a tbsp at a time) to not burn or stick
- Eat Fruit Alone!! This will help you digest it without it sitting in your stomach and ROTTING!!
- Carbs- Complex = Good / Simple = Sucks!