Classic Turkey Sandwhich with a Side Salad
- 2 sliced whole-grain (wheat) bread
- 1 tsp mustard
- 4 thin slices of turkey
- 1 cup of mixed greens
- 1/2 cup of carrots
- 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes
- 2 tsbp raisins
- 2 tbsp vinegar
Spread mustard on the bread and add the turkey. Mix in a bowl the greens, carrots, grap tomatoes, raisins, and vinegar.
A turkey sandwhich is very fulfilling and last a long time. The salad is really for snacking throughout the day after you ate your turkey sandwhich. This destroys any cravings and keeps your metabolism soaring.
- Workout first thing in the morning before you eat. This is called “running on empty” you will burn calories from the day before rather than burning the caloires you just ate in your breakfast. Run first then eat second = fast fat burning.
- No Soda. (this includes diet)
- Diet soda = Formaldehyde
- Fomaldehyde = disinfectant
- Exercise more = you will soon be addicted (it takes time to get to this stage)
- Decaffeinated Green Tea = Wonder Drug
- Organic fruits and veggies is a must!!
- Soy products, beans, and nuts (almonds give alot of protein) <– you can add these in your cereal too!
- Do not use oil whenever you can. Fry food with adding just enought water (usually a tbsp at a time) to not burn or stick