3 cup cereal <– 1 cup of Cereal (mutigrain cereal)
1 cup of Blueberries
1 cup of Skim Milk
Mix your cereal and yummy blueberries together. Pour your milk on top.
Easy enough and you have a tasteful breakfast. One that will keep you full as well. With this recipe you can substitute the blueberries with any of your favorite fruit. Eating the cereal alone is a big mistake most dieters make. Adding blueberries, strawberries, a banana, oranges, grapes, or cherries will give you a very big variety and you will not get bored with your healthy choices.
- Workout first thing in the morning before you eat. This is called “running on empty” you will burn calories from the day before rather than burning the caloires you just ate in your breakfast. Run first then eat second = fast fat burning.
- No Soda. (this includes diet)
- Diet soda = Formaldehyde
- Fomaldehyde = disinfectant
- Exercise more = you will soon be addicted (it takes time to get to this stage)
- Decaffeinated Green Tea = Wonder Drug
- Organic fruits and veggies is a must!!
- Soy products, beans, and nuts (almonds give alot of protein) <– you can add these in your cereal too!
- Do not use oil whenever you can. Fry food with adding just enought water (usually a tbsp at a time) to not burn or stick