Adobe Photoshop Express for iPad and iPhone is now available worldwide as a free download from the iTunes store. Adobe Photoshop Express software allows you uses simple gestures to quickly edit and share photos from your mobile device. Currently in beta, features include a touchup tool, soft focus, black and white capabilities, layering of fixes and effects, storage space, sketch effect, albums, and 3D online galleries.
This new version brings a new and improved UI, support for iPad, and a whole bunch of new features for the iPad version, which of course makes sense given the larger screen space of the device. If your photos need a bit of touching up, you can make adjustments to exposure, saturation, tint and black & white and improve the various looks of your photos.
- Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip
- Color: Exposure, Saturation, Tint, Black and White, and Contrast
- Filters: Sketch, Soft Focus, and Sharpen
- Effects: Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow, White Glow, and Soft Black and White
- Borders: Rectangle, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Rough Edge, Halftone, and Film Emulsion
It also comes with some extra perks for iPad users like being able to change screen orientation easily from landscape to portrait views of photos, in addition to redesigned workflows for organizing, editing and uploading photos. Photoshop express is a companion to Photoshop.com, your online photo sharing, editing, and hosting resource. Create a free Photoshop.com account to upload and store 2GB of photos and videos online. For the new iPad version of Photoshop Express, Adobe has added a new organizer and support for portrait and landscape orientations.