Chicken as a meat was one of the most common meats available in the Middle Ages. It was widely believed that its easy to digest and considered to be one of the most neutral foodstuff.
In the US chicken consumption increased during World War II due to a shortage of beef and pork. In Europe, consumption of chicken overtook that of beef and veal in 1996.
Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world and is prepared as food in a wide variety of ways varying by different regions and culture too.
Here is the simple recipe of delicious chicken fry. Below are the list of ingredients required to make fried chicken. hope if anyone tries to make sure they will love to eat.
– 1 lb chicken (1/2 kg)
– 2 1/2 tbs chicken masala powder
– 1/2 tbs turmeric powder
– 2 tbs maida flour (all purpose flour)
– 1 tbs corn flour (optional)
– 2 tbs ginger-garlic paste
– 2 slice of bread pieces (grind in the mixer)
– salt to taste
– oil for frying
1) Wash 1 lb (500 kg) chicken properly and cut into medium pieces. (drumsticks or thigh).
2) Add salt, turmeric powder, chicken masala, gram flour and ginger-garlic paste in chicken, bread pieces and mix it properly.
3) Cover it and keep it aside for marination atleast for 2 hours.
4) Heat oil in a kadai, dip the pieces in the flour one by one.
5) Deep fry them until they turn in golden color.
6) Take them out on a paper towel and keep them aside.
7) Garnish with tomato, onion slice and coriander leaves.
8) Serve hot with chapati or bread.