Today, rotohog.com reveals four new fantasy sports league games. Los Angeles-based RotoHog, the developer of online fantasy sports and entertainment games has launched four new partner games which include a celebrity fantasy game with Us Weekly, a military-focused fantasy football game for Military.com, a casual fantasy football game for the Los Angeles Times, and a Premier League fantasy soccer offering with hi5.com.
Rotohog.com is highly configurable and scalable Gaming platform which offers major brands, websites and media entities to engage and monetize new and existing users through fantasy sports and entertainment games. It delivers compelling games via a “games as a service” model on partner websites, social networks and mobile devices in any language. Using the most robust platform in the industry, we work with partners to create games that promote brand awareness, increase web traffic and, most importantly, generate revenue.
Benefits of RotoHog
- Partner with Rotohog to have the most dynamic fantasy platform available to your audience
- Generate substantial revenue through sponsorships, advertising, e-commerce and premium in-game sales
- Connect with valuable target audiences or support existing marketing and programming efforts
- Get better user retention and customer satisfaction than other fantasy games
- Launch leagues that can scale to unlimited players participating and feature rivalries, bloggers, sponsors or celebrities
- Seamlessly integrate a fantasy platform into existing web properties and increase website traffic, unique visitors, page views, time spent on site, and overall user engagement – bring users back to any website multiple times per week