You have seen them on TV or in the movies and they look gorgeous. Here is how you can create your own.
Time Required: N/A
1. Wash your hair with your favorite shampoo. Lather once and rinse well. No need to overdo it!
2. Condition and pre-dry your hair. Be sure to blot your hair. Don’t rub!
3. Apply an anti-frizz product and work it into all of the strands.
4. Decide where your part is going to be and comb out your hair.
5. Depending on the thickness of your hair, choose a clip that can hold it all in place and choose your first section and clip the rest.
6. Wrap the hair around the barrel of the curling iron and close for a few seconds.
7. Gently slide out the curling iron when the curl is set.
8. Move onto the next section and repeat and repeat again until you have curled all of your hair.
9. Do not comb the curls or you will have a mass of waves.
10. Gently loosen curls with fingers for a less structured look.
11. To hold in place, spray with a fixative so that you don’t have to think about your hair. It’s your job to simply have fun!!
What You Need:
* Anti Frizz Cream
* Curling Iron
* Hair Spray
tags: wedding hairstyles, wedding day, bride, bridal hairstyles, hairstyle for your wedding, curly hair, spiral curls