Here is a lifestyle that will not only benefit you but others around you.
Exclude the use of animals for food, clothing or any other purpose!
Veganism = the doctrine that man should live with out exploiting animals
- organic fruits and veggies
- soy products, beans, nuts
- organic canola, olive and sesame oils, and coconut oil
- whole grain cereals and bread, whole wheat pasta, veggie pasta, tortillas, brown rice, barley, quinoa, potatoes, and sweet potatoes
- organic corn chips, tofu ice cream
- water, decaf green tea, organic red wine
- water! water! water!
Healthy = Skinny
Unhealthy = fat
Organic Red Wine
NSA<– Should Say
No Diet Soda!! <– Diet Soda = Formaldehyde (Not Good)
Formaldehyde is used for purposes like disinfectant
Decaffeinated Green Tea = Wonder Drug!! <– This has all kinds of healthy properties
- Appetite Suppressant
- Circulates Blood
- Provides Antioxidants
Exercise (though hard at first) will get addicting
Exercise addiction is good only if you exercise in a healthy manner.
Running 80 miles a day is not healthy.
The vegan diet is mainly a raw vegetable and fruit diet. The more organic you can be the more vegan you will be.
Vegan also is not just about eating it is about the items you use as well. Everything from paper, clothes, shampoo, saop… and the list goes on. All these items should not be made in any way with the use of animals.