Don’t get me wrong… I love the security that a phone gives me. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere without having one handy. That goes for even a walk around the block but… I still have my list.
But, I have a disclaimer if you could call it that. It has everything to do with my age. I grew up in an era where they didn’t exist. We used pay phones! So…
* The menu is too complicated.
* The numbers are too small.
* I hate it when it rings and suddenly you think that everyone is looking at you… when I know that they really aren’t. Everyone has a cell phone.
* Not knowing how to use it. It’s called NO PATIENCE!
* You can’t see the screen when you are outside.
* They always ring at the worst possible time. I’m always in the car, the phone rings and I jump to the conclusion that I have to answer it right then and there.
* It goes dead way too quickly!
* No cell phone service when you really need it.
* I hate the idea that just about EVERYONE around me is driving AND talking on their cell phone at the same time.
So, if you own a cellphone and are perusing this list, now you know what annoys the average person. Hopefully cell phones in the future will be what we really want!
tags: cell phones, cell phone menus, figuring out a cell phone, battery life