THE ACNE – A PROBLEM THAT CAN BE SOLVED
It is considered that the prevention and the treatment of all diseases start in the kitchen. If you pay attention to your diet, many important diseases can be avoided. Referring to the acne, specialists say that we can use different products from our kitchen not only to prevent this unaesthetic problem but also to create natural treatments that can help us get rid of it.
Acne is mainly seen in teenagers but can occur at all ages. One cause of the acne is the deficiency of substances such as vitamins A, E and B5. Their lack of organization creates an environment that leads to the development of bacteria in skin pores.
Among the basic rules that you have to follow to get rid of acne, we mention the following:
– You must drink a large amount of liquid (about 2 liters of water per day).
– A thorough cleaning of the skin and other affected areas is obligatory. You must wash the skin at least 2 times per day with a cleaning solution for acne.
– Without a diet rich in fruits and vegetables you will not be able to get away from this problem.
To get rid of acne, we recommend a series of natural treatments.
3 facial masks for degreasing
As many people who suffer from acne have oily skin, we present you some options for cleaning and degreasing the face.
1. The oat flakes mask is a simple recipe for degreasing oily skin. Grind a handful of oat flakes and mix the resulted product with warm water to get a thick paste. Apply thick paste on face, leave it for 20 minutes and remove it with warm water. For immediately results, the mask is applied daily.
2. You can easily try a mask based on honey and apple. Grate an apple, add 4 tablespoons of honey and apply the paste on your face for 10-15 minutes then remove it with warm water. Repeat it two times a week.
3. For the third mask you need two teaspoons of honey, half an apple, half a cucumber, and a teaspoon of baking soda. Grate the apple and the cucumber and mix this paste with honey and bicarbonate. Apply the mask in thick layer and remove it after 15 minutes with warm water. The mask is applied once a week.
Three local treatments for pimples
1. In order to dry the pimples you can apply on the affected areas a mixture of rose water (or ground cinnamon) and lemon juice. After half an hour, you must wash the face with warm water. Avoid using lotion all over your face because your skin will dry out excessively.
2. Baking soda can also be used to treat pimples and torelieve itching. Make a thick paste from a tablespoon of baking soda and a few drops of water.Apply the paste over the pimples, let it dry and remove it with warm water.
3. Many treatments for acne use the aspirin. You can use an aspirin crushed and mixed with a few drops of water in order to treat pimples. Apply the paste over the pimples, let it dry and remove it with warm water.
3 quick solutions to treat pimples and soothe skin redness
1. Cut a few slices of raw potato and put it over the areas affected by the acne. Its substances will remove redness and soothe your skin.
2. Cut a few slices of tomato, apply them to the affected areas and after 20 minutes massage your skin with them. Wash your face with warm water.
3. The fast but unpleasant solutions for treating the acne fast include the famous garlic. The effectiveness of this treatment is given by its antibiotic properties that help to treat pimples and by its anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the skin redness. Break a few cloves of garlic and apply the paste on the affected areas. After 15 minutes, remove the garlic with a cotton towel that you’ve warmed up and rinse your face with warm water.
Remember that these treatments will not help you to get rid of acne overnight. To have a clean complexion you need patience (a permanent care is necessary) as well as determination. A continuing care of the body, both inside and outside, will help you get a beautiful skin.