Now people can install flash on your iPhone 4. Adobe flash player is a cross-platform browser-based application runtime that delivers uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across screens and browsers. Here is provided detailed information about how to install flash on your iPhone 4. Flash player is optimized for high performance on mobile screens and designed to take advantage of native device capabilities, enabling richer and more immersive user experiences.
You need Flash to see the whole Web: the one with icky-Flash intros that block you from accessing the main website, the Flash-based menu for a favorite local restaurant, the Flash videos that haven’t yet been re-encoded for your iPhone, and so on. It may not be the Web you want to see, but it’s the Web that, for now, you still need to see. The software comes from Comex, the same hacker who brought you the Spirit jailbreak and the JailbreakMe.com website, among other things. And it’s just been compiled again.
Tips to install flash on your iPhone 4
- If you have not already, jailbreak your iPhone or iPod Touch. We have guides for 2G and 3G iPhones.
- Start up Cydia.
- Browse to the manage tab on the bottom menu bar.
- Click on the Manage tab on the bottom menu bar. In the Manage tab, click on the Sources button in the middle. You will need to add the source to the iMobileCinema repo to install the Safari Flash plugin.
- Click on “Edit” on the top right, then “Add” on the top left. In the URL, type: http://d.imobilecinema.com/ as shown below. When you are done click “Done” and then “Browser.”
- Now click on the “Search” tab and type “imobilecinema” and install the app “iMobileCinema.”
- Now exit Cydia after the installation completes and fire up Safari. Head on over to a website like video.google.com and test it out. Note that iMobileCinema is still in beta so kinks are still being worked out as we speak.
Source : B4tea.com