Do you get upset when you stand in front of the mirror and observe your skin becoming tanned? Of course, you cannot spend the whole day indoors to prevent your skin from being damaged by the sun. Obviously, you have to go out for work. However, you do not have to worry. You can try some simple home tips to lighten your dark skin.
Aging causes our complexion to change. As we get older, we find dark spots, freckles, and wrinkles appearing on our skin. Most of us want to preserve our skin. Here are some natural tips, which you can easily try in your free time at home to give a light shade to your skin.
1. Use potato peelings. It is considered one of the best home treatments if your skin is mildly tan. If you are looking for a quick therapy then it is excellent to use potato peelings or apply unprocessed potato juice.
2. If you feel that your skin is more dry than usual, and is severely tan, then an easy, quick way is to mix glycerin, lemon juice, and sugar. Mix them well and apply on the region using a circular motion.
3. If you want to give a glowing look to your skin, then the mixture should include one tablespoon of each of the following:
– almond oil
Mix all these components and apply on your face to get a healthy glow.
4. Nourish your skin by mashing Aloe Vera and squeezing one lemon in it to form a paste to apply.
5. Take one tablespoon of turmeric powder and add three tablespoons of milk in it to form a paste. Apply it on the affected area and let it dry. Wash it with cold water.
6. Honey and lemon juice are good for your skin. Mix one tablespoon of honey with one tablespoon of lime juice and apply on tanned skin to lighten it.
7. Mix cider vinegar and water in equal quantity. Apply it, and then rinse it with water after 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Take some orange peels, dry them, and form them into paste with curds. This helps in scars and blemishes treatment.
9. Raw milk cleanses your skin. Take 2 tablespoon of raw milk, add 2-3 drops of lime juice and add 1 tablespoon of gram flour to form a smooth paste. Apply and then wait until it gets dry. It would take 15 minutes to dry. Keep doing this for 4 weeks to get effective results.