Baked Salmon With Dill and Lemon: Easy 10 MINUTE Recipe!
Ingredients to make your baked salmon:
4-5 pieces of salmon fillet
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp dill
2 tsp lemon juice
Procedure to make your baked salmon:
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice.
- Season with freshly cracked black pepper.
- Mix well.
- Pat the salmon fillets dry with a sheet of paper towel.
- Lay the salmon fillets on a baking sheet.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the mayonnaise mixture into each salmon fillet.
- Bake the fish for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy your freshly baked salmon fillet with lemon and dill!
- The general rule of thumb in baking fish is to bake for 10 minutes for every inch of fish. If your salmon fish fillet is thinner than an inch, reduce the baking time.
- Instead of dill, you can substitute with other kinds of fresh or dried herbs. Dried parsley flakes is a wonderful substitute.
- Line your baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy clean up. After baking your fish you just need to discard the foil or paper.
- In place of lemon juice, you can also put lemon pepper seasoning.
- Garnish your dish with sliced lemon on the side.
Check out these easy and simple recipes too!
If you are not a member of Bukisa yet, do click here to join!
Earn money writing about topics you enjoy!