Serve these up for your next party and it will really be a hit. These delicious tortillas will make a great lunch, dinner, or party. Easy to make they will only take 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook. They are excellent for making when you do not have much time for cooking. Your guests will love them. This recipe will serve 4 people. To serve 8 just double the ingredients. TYhese are excellent for serving at an out door party and they serve well with rice, green salad and sweet ice tea. I hope that you will enjoy serving these delicious tyortillas at your next party.
2 cups of Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
1 cup of cheddar cheese
1 can of green chilies, drained
1/2 cup of shallots, sliced
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 cup of sour cream
4 flour tortillas
1. Copmbine both cheese and mix well.
2. Drain the chilies and cut them in half.
3. Put a half of cup of cheese on half of each tortilla. Place a chili on top. Fold them in half and securte with a toothpick.
4. Cook on a griddle until the cheese melts. Remove the toothpicks.
5. Top each tortilla with a tablespoon of sour cream, a tablespoons of shallots, and a tablespoon of tomatoes.
6.Serve and enjoy.