If you’ve been thinking about starting a home based business, all you really need is a hot selling product that people are going to buy when times are bad and when times are good.
Ask yourself a few questions and be honest. Are you going to purchase more high-priced kitchenware, trendy foods & wine, dainty figurines, or would you most likely buy a new fashionable purse that gives you that look and projects the real you.
There you have it. Stop kidding yourself. You know as well as every other woman, we all make room in our budget to treat ourselves and what better way is there to do it than buying a new purse. No, I’m not in any way recommending that you rush out and buy a $1000 or more purse. But, we will spend $100 – $200 on a purse that makes us feel good.
Did you know that the average 32-year old woman owns 21 purses/handbags? But get this; she buys a new on every three months. That adds up to 111 purses/handbags over the course of her lifetime. If you don’t believe this, conduct a survey with your friends the next time you get together.
Trust me. There’s opportunity here and here’s how you can take full advantage by starting your very own Purse Part Business:
- Find a purse wholesaler. There are quite a few on the internet.
- Select several wholesalers and request three to four samples of the hottest sellers. Make sure they have a 30 day return policy.
- Once you have 20 to 30 purses on hand, schedule a Purse Party. Invite friends, relatives, and co-workers. You will be the Purse Consultant, so make sure you know a lot about the purses you have to sell.
- Make sure you have a sign-in sheet to capture names, phone #’s, and email addresses.
- Offer a door prize – discount coupon for your purses!
- Allow your guests to browse freely. Apply no pressure – purses and handbags sell themselves.
At the end of the party you should make at least 30% to P in profit from your on the spot sales. Let’s say you sell 10 of the 30 purses/handbags for a retail price of $50 each. That’s $500!!! Your profit should be $250. But that’s only the beginning!!! Some of your guest will want you to host a Purse Party at their home … that’s where the money will begin to roll in.
Try to book at least three Purse Parties per week and you will make at least $750 per week … Now you are in business!!!