Right now Disney is offering a free personalized call from a Disney character. There is no purchase necessary. All callers must be 18 years of age or older.
Many Moms in the Winona area of Mississippi are excited to be able to participate in this offer. What child doesn’t like a Disney character? This is a special treat that you’re child will remember and tell the tale of their call for days and days.
What a big surprise it would be for your child to receive a phone call from his favorite character at Disney. It might be Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck or even Goofy. Whoever it is that calls you’ll know that the look of delight and the ear to ear grim on the face of your son or daughter will be priceless.
There are a few steps to follow afterlogging into their website to receive your character call.
- Enter your full birth date.
- Click yes to the terms and conditions.
- Personalize the call by answering the following questions: What is the occasion for the call? (Congratulations, Good Night, Encouragement, Good Morning) Select a personal message from the drop down menu. (There are many to choose from.) Type in your child’s first name. Using the drop down window again state who requested the call to be sent. (Mom, Dad, Folks, Someone Special)
- Then enter your phone number. The Month, day, year, time to call. Note calls can only be placed between 9 am and 8 pm.
- Type in the security code so the computer knows you are a real person.
- Click on the submit button.
(Once you hit submit the call cannot be cancelled.)
Mark your calendar to the day and exact time the call will come in. Remember to keep the camera at the ready for when the call comes in. The look on your child’s face will be one you’ll want to capture on film. What a great entry this will make in their scrapbook.