Cash4Books.net is a company that is willing to pay cash for the excess books you have collecting dust in your home. Their policy is quite simple. All that you have to do is follow a few easy steps to give your home more space and earn a few dollars back in the process.
This is a fantastic way for Winona residents and students of all ages to recycle their older books and texts. Collect a little cash back while helping this organization gather books that another may need that is hard to find. Are you ready in Winona and in every other state to learn how you too can participate?
Here is how it works:
- Gather up the books you would like to sell.
- Go to the Cash4Books website.
- Type in the IBSN number shown on the book, each book has to be entered separately. This will direct you to another page that will provide you with a quote to how much money they are willing to pay for that book as well as if it is one that they will accept. There is a list of books that the company is currently looking for. To view this page click here to be redirected.
- Once you have all the books set aside that they will pay cash for boxing them up for mailing.
- Print out a free pre-paid shipping label from their site.
- Bring the box to the Post Office and send it off.
- As soon as the books are received Cash4Books will send payment to you for the books they received.
- Now there will be room for some new and upcoming book series you have been longing for.
- Cash4Books does not buy collectibles or antiques. For these book types your best bet is to go to the Antiquarian Booksellers’ Association of American (ABAA). The ABAA includes a directory of 466 booksellers. You can visit them online at ABAA or call (212) 944-8291 for more information.
- Books mailed through the local US Post Office will take up to 14 days to arrive.
- FedEx is encouraged when 5 or more books are being sent. The shipping time is much faster, approximately 1 week.
- All books need to be in good condition. Condition requirements page can be found here. Books with a publication date of 2007 or newer will most likely be accepted.
- An email will be sent to you when the books sent are received.
- Then the books will be inspected and processed.
- Payment will be sent 3 days after the process date.