- Make your own crafts and sell them for a profit at fairs, exchange meets or anyplace where people gather.
- Establish the inexpensive home business of selling information by mail.
- You can get the resale rights to information for a few dollars.
- Other costs will include printer cartridges, paper and postage.
- Advertise your information on free classifieds sites on the net.
- Write and publish your own informational booklets;
- With a little know-how, a printer and stamps sell them for a price!
- Sell the resale rights of your informational booklets to others, for extra income.
- In this age of the Internet, you may also take advantage of the fact that selling information is one of the most profitable endeavors one can pursue online.
- Offer office services for hire in your local paper.
- Gather regular office business from classified ads.
Word processing, typing, accounting, data entry, proofreading, transcription, promotional letters and newsletters. All these tasks can be accomplished right from your own home office.
While you search for the ideal home business in earnest, be aware of scams that may disappear with your money. There are thousands of scamsters out there just waiting to dupe you. Analyze things properly and invest only in proven methods of earning extra income.