So what could go into this basket? Oh you would be amazed at the interesting little items that would fit this theme. Just be sure that you give yourself enough time to really find unique items. And you just never know where you are going to find them, so be ready.
But to help you get started, I’m going to give you a list. Read it over and see if anything would appeal to “your friend” and then copy the items onto a sheet of paper and tuck it into your handbag. Every time you go shopping, read over the list to refresh your mind. But don’t be surprised if you find items that aren’t on the list. That’s half the fun of putting together a gift basket! And you will have fun!
Your obvious choice for your “basket” would to be a nice picnic basket but the choice is yours. I have even written an article on the different types of baskets you could use. They can be found here. They range anywhere from a garbage can to a frying pan!
Today’s Cheeseburger Gift Basket
1. Pot Holders that look like cheeseburgers of cours.
2. Oven mitts…see above
5. Invitation to your house for a barbecue
6. A Barbecue/Cookout Cookbook… and you thought that there was only one way to grill a burger
7. Your favorite recipes written out on file cards… what makes people rave about your burgers… time to share your secrets.
8. A book about the history of Cheeseburgers… even I’m curious about this one
9. Spicy Mustards… there are some cool ones to check out and they work really well with cheese!
10 A barbecue Apron… that is just for the guy in the family. They do believe that the barbecue is their domain!
11. Kitchen Timer… make it a novelty timer and yes, this one does look like a cheeseburger!!
If you can think of any other items to go into the basket… just add away!
Be sure to tie off the top with a ribbon and then make a funny card to go along with your Gift Basket. Or you could wrap the entire “basket” in cellophane so that your basket follows a more traditional style.
Tags: cheeseburger gift basket, apron, spicy mustard, history of cheeseburgers, pot holders, oven mitts, cheeseburger kitchen timer, cheeseburger charm