Things you’ll need:
• 1 1/2 cups ofbaby spinachleaves
• 1-2 tablespoons of horseradish sauce
• 8 ounces of cream cheese (you can use low fat if you prefer)
• 8 flour tortillas (wheat is also good)
• 1/4 lb of slicedroast beef
• 1/4 lb provolone cheese (or your favorite deli cheese
How to begin preparing:
Combine thecream cheeseand the horseradish together in a small bowl . Mix till well blended and spreadable.
Spread the cheese mixture on one side of aflour tortillaevenly and not too thick. Add a few spinach leaves, cheese slices and roast beef to cover. Roll up tightly each tortilla and wrap in plastic wrap. Place rolls in refrigerator for 1 hour or up to 24 hours. The time frame depends upon the day when you plan on serving them to your family or guests.
Remove from refrigerator and remove plastic wrap. Cut each tortilla into 1-2 inch pieces and lay them on their sides.
You can add apickleor an olive on top and pierce it with a toothpick to secure it in place. Place pinwheel rollups on platter and they are ready to serve. Store remaining sandwich pieces in Tupperware and have a snack the next evening or an interesting lunch at work. Your fellow workers will want the recipe.