Children go wild for them when they feast their eyes upon those smallmorsels of candy. Well, why not put them in cup cakes. Everyone has their own individual little cake and will get more than just a cookie or two to consume. Try these they just may hit the spot.
- 1 package of chocolate chips (12 ounce package)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2/3 cups of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Paper muffin cups
Directions for cooking making:
- Preheat oven to 370′.
- In large bowl cream butter until light and gradually add the granulated sugar.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt into bowl with creamed butter. Add these ingredients slowly till they are completely incorporated.
- Beat in eggs. Then add the remaining dry ingredients as well as the milk and vanilla. Beat cake mixture till it is smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a wooden spoon until they are completely covered with the cake batter.
- Place paper cup cake cups in cake pan. Fill paper cups 2/3 full. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 20 minutes before removing cup cakes and transferring them onto a cooling rack. Store in Tupperware container to keep fresh and air tight. If using a plate or platter wrap cup cakes with plastic wrap before and after serving them.
- Any type of chips or morsels can be used. If you prefer butterscotch, white chocolate or peanut butter use them in lieu of milk chocolate by all means.
- Be aware that cup cake pan will be hot so remove from oven with care and always remember to use oven mitts.