Eggs are considered a good source of protein. Egg Bhurji is a popular dish in north and western India.
Chicken eggs are generally white in most regions of the United States while they are generally light-brown in the United Kingdom. Bird eggs include both turkey eggs and chicken eggs consist of a protective eggshell, egg white and egg yolk. Chicken eggs are widely used in different types of dishes, both sweet and savory. Chicken eggs are the most commonly eaten-eggs.
I am going to write the steps how to make simple and spicy egg potato curry and hope if anybody tries to make this spicy egg curry their family will really enjoy this dish when they will eat. It is simply delicious. Enjoy cooking!!!
– 4 Boiled eggs
– 1 small chopped onion
– 1 tbs ginger paste
– 1 tbs garlic paste
– 1 chopped tomato or tomato paste
– 3 to 4 pieces of kokam (optional) ( This can be available in any Indian Grocery Store)
– 1/4 tbs turmeric powder
– 1 tbs coriander powder
– 2 tbs red chili powder
– 1 green chili finely chopped
– 1 chopped potato ( fry the potatoes and keep aside)
– 1 1/2 cup water
– few curry leaves
– salt to taste
– coriander for garnish
– Vegetable oil
1) Remove the shell of boiled eggs, cut into vertically half pieces and keep aside.
1) Take pan and add 3 to 4 tbs oil, curry leaves, ginger- garlic paste, green chillies and stir for 1 minute in a low flame.
2) Add onion and fry till golden color.
3) Add turmeric powder, coriander powder , red chili powder, salt and again fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add tomato paste , kokam and stir it well.
5) Then add potatoes and eggs and stir it constantly for 5 minutes.
6) Add water and let it simmer for 10 minutes in a medium flame.
7) Cook till there is a little water left.
8) Garnish with coriander leaves.
9) And serve with hot rice or chapati or bread.