To satisfy your sweet tooth and enjoy a healthy snack all you need to do is follow this short and easy recipe.
Your friends will love the snack and your children will enjoy being able to have the junk food they crave. But you will know that this snack is wholesome and homemade so let all enjoy.
Things You’ll Need:
• 1 cup dark brown sugar
• 4 cups shelled pecan halves
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/8 tsp ground clove
• 1/2 tsp ground ginger
• 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- Mix your dry ingredients together in a bowl (sugar, cloves, ginger and cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 350′
- Add the heavy/whipping cream and stir till well blended then fold in nuts till they are nicely coated.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and spread out nuts.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes then shake the tray and continue to cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place nuts on parchment paper or waxed paper till cool.
- Break into clusters and enjoy!
Store remaining amount in a Tupperware container.