1. In your advertisement give a free sample or a free trial of your product before a sale.
2. Offer a discount for the item you propose to sell.
3. Mention your regular price and then offer a discounted price off the order.
4. Declare a free bonus in your advertisement to increase the product’s worth.
5. Include one or two of your customers’ testimonials that are believable and includes specific results.
6. Give a guarantee for your product in your advertisement.
7. A lifetime or triple their money back as guarantee will be a more welcome gesture.
8. Tell your customers about your limited time offer and that they need to order by a specific date.
9. A short review of your advertisement is a good idea.
10. Repeat all the major benefits and features your customers will receive.
11. Put a question in your advertisement for which the customer’s answer should always be yes!
12. A persuasive question will make them say yes when you ask them to order.
13. Tell the benefits they will get if they buy your product.
14. In your ad use a problem that they will be able to solve with your product.
15. End your ad with the most powerful benefit of the product as the example.