1. Think of all the bad consequence of smoking. Think of lung cancer, think about heart attacks and Think about dying and losing your love ones because of smoking.
2. If that doesn’t work how about being optimistic. Think about how much money you will save just by giving up smoking.
3. Still not working? how about think of how your breath stinks, that you have yellow teeth, that you have embarrassing smell on your clothes, and your body.
4. If your reason is its hard because your body is craving for it, Try to use nicotine patch, or nicotine candy to help with withdrawals.
5. Get family support or find a buddy to quit smoking with you.
6. You can find more information Guide to Quitting Smoking @ american cancer society
Nicotine Anonymous Toll-free number: 1-877-879-6422
Web site: http://www.cancer.org/
also posted @ ehow