A lemon martini is a popular alcoholic beverage, especially during the hot summer months. Use this easy lemon martini recipe to make delicious cocktails that will be the hit of any party. Made with lemon liqueur and vodka, and served in a sugar rimmed glass, you can’t get much better than this.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 6 tablespoons chilled lemon flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons chilled lemon liqueur
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedge
- Lemon peel
- Pour the sugar onto a small plate. Rub rims of martini glasses with a lemon wedge to moisten. Dip the rims into the sugar to coat. Place the glasses in the freezer for 6-8 minutes.
- Place the ice in a shaker. Add the vodka, liqueur, and lemon juice. Shake until the mixture is very cold, about twenty seconds. Strain the lemon martini into the sugar rimmed glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a twist of lemon peel. Serve the lemon martini drinks immediately.
- You can find lemon flavored vodka and liqueur in well stocked grocery stores and liquor stores.
- If you are unsure which brand to buy, remember that the higher the price, the higher the quality. Stay within your budget but purchase the best you can get for the best lemon martini.