Are you desperate to lose weight? Do you think that you can go up to any means so as to lose weight? Well, you don’t need to work on to hard, just follow the simple steps included below and you are sure to attain your fat loss goals.
1. Make sure to set a weight loss goal and try hard to attain it. Unless and until you are setting a goal of how much fat you wish to lose and how much muscle you wish to gain, you are doing nothing but dreaming. You need to set specific goals and jot them in pen and paper. For instance, if you want to lose fat, then you need to do so by hook or by crook. Get real and let your body know that “yes you will lose fat”. If you don’t think in this way then it is quite likely that you are not serious about your weight loss plan.
2. Have you ever doubted the significance of water? If that’s so, then just stay without water and see how it feels. Water plays a viable role in weight loss and you need to keep your body hydrated no matter what. Make sure you drink a minimum of one gallon of water, if possible a bit more. Always keep a bottle of water by your side.
3. Ensure consuming five or six small meals in a day comprising of low fat, moderate carbs and high protein food. This is the best possible way through which you can increase your rate of metabolism and burn your calories. Grazing on your meals constantly after every three hours will allow your body to shed off the excessive fat. The way in which you eat plays a dominant role in determining how well you will lose weight and gain muscle. By consuming 1 or 2 larger meals you are in a way slowing down the rate of metabolism of your body. In fact, by skipping meals you are in a way storing fat in your body.
4. Ensure carrying out intense cardiovascular workouts at lease three or four times in a week. This is one of the best ways to burn your calories. You need not do cardio workouts for hours and hours, instead you can do them for only twenty to thirty minutes. However, before starting off with the cardio, it would be better to do a warm up for five minutes followed by a high intensity pace for twenty minutes. Sweating, turning red, puffing, huffing and panting are some of the good signals that indicate that yes you are losing weight. Don’t do exercise just for the sake of doing it, be motivated and the results are sure to be in your favor.
5. Prefer carrying out intense weight training for a minimum of three or four times in a week.
6. Ensure estimating your routine energy expenditure and try lowering it gradually.
These are some simple ways that will help in fat loss and also help you in building muscle. Try them out and see the results!