Do you measure it with all your accomplishments? The certificates hanging on your wall? Your display of trophies and medals? The money you have earned? I often wonder…
* For me I measure my success with the feeling of fulfillment. Knowing all the hard work and the sacrifices I made and then achieving what I have aimed for is just the best feeling.
* Success is waking up and feeling at one with my environment! Even when aches and pains accompany my smile, I am always happy.
* To me, success is measured by how much you accomplish. Not by other people’s standards but by your goals, if you accomplish your goals your successful.
* By how balanced your life is. If you can pay all your bills and still save enough money.
* For me, it would be to have enough time for my hobbies and other stuff I want to do.
* For me success is if I can support myself and my family.
* Success for me are ladders in my life, each and every one of those goal in my journey, every finished step is a success, but without a smile not just if my face but in my heart, I cannot call it a success.
* I measure success by helping others out. The smile on their faces and the gratification they get from someone doing something nice for them.
* Success comes from self-acceptance.
Perhaps when we learn to appreciate the acknowledgements of others, we can value our small successes more readily. If you are happy with what you have achieved, I think that is the best measure of success. 🙂