This delicious recipe will serve four. It is very high in nutritional value. It makes a wonderful dish for any meal. It is a unique omelette that many will surley enjoy! Absolutely delicious. It contains an excellent source of protein. This recipe may also be made with egg beater for those who are watching cholesterol. This is a great dish for vegetarians. This also serves well for brunch. Simple and easy to make, less time consuming than preparing most omelettes. A wonderful way to start your morning with coffee or juice. A very flavorful and fresh omelette.
Half of cup of water
Two teaspoons of soul food seasoning
Two tablespoons of shallots, sliced
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
Two tablespoons of butter
One jar of marinated artichoke hearts
One cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Mix eggs water and seasonings in a medium bowl and beat well.
2. Melt butter in an omelette skillet over medium heat.
3. Add eggs to pan, when the eggs start to form, lift with a spatula.
4. Before eggs completely set, place artichokes over the top. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Place under a broiler until light brown. Cut into four servings. Serve hot sprinkled with parsley. Enjoy!