You can make money on internet, but by taking some effort and not just by paying some website that promises huge amounts of money. You can earn legitimate income from internet. Following steps can help you.
1. Earning through eBay: If you intend to earn money by selling on eBay, a popular auction website, then first thing you need to know is that you have to become a retailer. It is you who will be responsible for selling products, preparing accounts, paying taxes, purchasing, shipping etc. To make money on Ebay, make it a point to sell niche products which people do not get easily elsewhere. This can result in handsome income.
2. Earning by writing: If writing is your hobby or you can write on any topic under the sun, then there are many freelance writing sites which offer payment in lieu of articles. These sites are meeting point for buyers of articles and articles writers. There are revenue-sharing websites too who share their advertisement revenues generated by your articles with you.
3. Money from blogging: Creating a blog and placing Google Adsense ads in it can be a potential revenue earner. Just open an adsense account, copy the code provided to you and place it in your blog. Relevant ads start occupying your blog and you earn through pay-per-click method for every click on these ads.
4. Money by reviewing: Your can earn decent money online by analyzing and reviewing a product or service. Either you can buy that product and then review it for which you will be paid or you can gather information about that product and express your views in return for money.
5. Money by completing surveys: There are numerous paid survey sites that pay you for completing surveys by filling out survey forms. It is not easy to earn much as there are certain criteria for participating in a particular survey of a particular product. You should fit into the profile that the survey requires. But this hurdle can be overcome by signing-up for numerous paid survey sites.
6. Performing tasks or jobs online: There are numerous tasks that can be performed online for those who do not have time to do these tasks themselves. Completing homework for kids, preparing dissertation for research scholars, transcribing medical records for doctors and legal documents for lawyers, helping as an assistant and conducting interviews for businessmen etc. are some of the tasks that can be performed online. You can choose any such task that matches with your skill sets and earn a legitimate income.